Enzymes play a wide range of important functions in living organisms, signal transduction and cellular activities are regulated by enzymes, and enzymes have become one of the most attractive targets for new drug development. Abnormalities in enzyme activity can lead to a variety of diseases, and therefore, the determination of enzyme activity is of great importance in basic biological and medical research. Creative Diagnostics has extensive experience in enzyme activity assays, and we focus on providing you with a complete set of ELISA testing for enzyme activity to meet your needs.
Our ELISA service for enzyme activity provides rapid and sensitive detection of a wide range of enzymes including phosphatases, deacetylases, proteases, esterases, transferases, peptidases and more. We can also customize single or multiplex assays to meet your specific needs. Only a portion of our enzyme activity assays are shown below.
- SUMO-activating Enzyme Subunit 1 (SAE1)
- SUMO-activating Enzyme Subunit 2 (SAE2)
- E1/ubiquitin-activating Enzyme (E1/UBAE)
- Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP)
- NEDD8-activating Enzyme E1 Regulatory (NAE1)
- NEDD8-activating Enzyme E1 Catalytic Subunit
- Ubiquitin-like Modifier-activating Enzyme 5 (UBA5)
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme E1 Like Protein
- Alkaline Phosphatase Reporter
- Ubiquitin-like Modifier-activating Enzyme 7
- Ubiquitin-like Modifier-activating Enzyme 2
- Ubiquitin-like Modifier-activating Enzyme 3
- Serum Band 5 Tartrate-resistant Acid Phosphatase
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, isozyme 1 (PDK1)
- Ubiquitin-like Modifier-activating Enzyme ATG7
- Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE)
ELISA Assay Types
Enzyme activity assay has high method requirements, so in enzyme activity ELISA testing service, conventional ELISA forms such as double antibody sandwich, competitive ELISA, cell-based ELISA, ELISpot are often used, and some other emerging ELISA forms such as fiber/bead-based ELISA are also often used to detect enzyme activity.
- Cell lysates
- Breast milk
- Seminal plasma
- Cerebrospinal fluid
- Tissue homogenates
- Cell culture supernates
Enzyme activity is the key to stable and successful experiments. Please take care to prevent enzyme inactivation during sample collection and transportation. Cell separation, sonication and centrifugation should be performed at 4°C. Samples should be processed immediately after collection.
Customer to Provide
- Detailed information about the biomarker target to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your study.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Samples to be tested. Please ensure the quality and accuracy of the samples to be tested and use an adequate amount of dry ice to transport the samples.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the assay service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- There are many factors affecting enzyme activity, but we will set up multiple sets of parallel experiments to eliminate systematic and operational errors. And we will set up normal and abnormal controls for each assay, set up double copies of the samples to be tested, and take the average of the results.
- One-stop service. From sample processing to analysis of test results, we provide you with a complete and comprehensive testing service.
- High throughput assays. We use assays such as ELISpot that are capable of detecting multiple samples and targets simultaneously.
- Large product library. We provide tens of thousands of high-quality ELISA kits, providing a solid foundation for ELISA assay services.
- Study of cell signaling.
- Study of disease pathogenesis.
- Validation of disease therapeutic targets, etc.
For enzyme activity studies, Creative Diagnostics offers not only ELISA assay services for enzyme activity, but also the corresponding ELISA kit customization and development services. If you are interested in the above services, please contact us to get more details.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.