Biomarkers are biochemical indicators that can mark alterations or possible changes in the structure or function of systems, organs, tissues, cells, and sub-cells and have a very wide range of uses. The quantitative detection of biomarkers is important from the drug discovery to the clinical analysis stage. Based on the importance of biomarkers, Creative Diagnostics offers you a wide range of biomarker ELISA kits, while our expertise and extensive experience allow us to assist you in the detection and analysis of a variety of biomarkers, linking its levels or dynamic changes to other studies such as drug development.
Biomarkers cover a wide range of fields, and we are familiar with some diagnostic biomarkers such as lung cancer biomarkers, breast cancer biomarkers, colorectal cancer biomarkers, prostate cancer biomarkers, ovarian cancer biomarkers, pancreatic cancer biomarkers, etc. Our biomarker ELISA testing service provides you with the ability to quantify almost all types of biomarkers. You can also choose to perform single-target testing or multi-target testing depending on your needs. The range of services we are able to provide is listed below.
- Diagnostic biomarkers
- Monitoring biomarkers
- Predictive biomarkers
- Prognostic biomarkers
- Safety biomarkers
- Screening biomarkers
- Novel biomarkers
- Susceptibility/risk biomarkers
- Pharmacodynamic/Response biomarkers
ELISA Assay Types
In biomarker ELISA testing service, many methods can be used. The specific assay to be used will also need to be determined based on your target to be tested and the type of sample and ELISA kit you provide to us. We commonly use:
- Direct ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Sandwich ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
- Fluorescence method
- Cell lysates
- Cell culture supernates, etc.
Please contact Creative Diagnostics for more information on sample requirements for different types of samples.
Customer to Provide
- Detailed information about the biomarker target to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your study.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Samples to be tested. Please ensure the quality and accuracy of the samples to be tested and use an adequate amount of dry ice to transport the samples.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the assay service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- Due to the uncertainty of scientific experiments, the experimental results may not always be positive, we guarantee the true accuracy of the experimental results but do not make any commitment to whether the results meet expectations.
- Trustworthy quality. Our high standards in materials, methods, and operations have resulted in a large number of repeat customers.
- Putting communication first. We will maintain close communication with you throughout the testing process, keeping you informed of the progress of our services.
- Get more results in less time. We can provide you with high throughput testing services and get the most data from the least amount of samples.
- Disease diagnosis research.
- Study of disease mechanism.
- Determination of disease staging.
- Evaluation of the safety and effectiveness of new drugs or therapies in the target population.
is adept at detecting biomarkers in a variety of samples and can find maximum results in a very short time. We also offer ELISA development services
and ELISA kit customization services
for your specific needs. If you are interested in our biomarker ELISA testing service, please contact us
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.