Heavy Metal ELISA Testing Service
At present, heavy metal pollution has widely existed in food and the environment. Heavy metals are metals with a density greater than 4.5 g/cm3. All heavy metals over a certain concentration can cause human poisoning. Heavy metals can cause irreversible changes in protein structure, cells cannot obtain nutrients, discharge waste, and cannot generate energy, resulting in immune dysfunction. As a professional ELISA practitioner, Creative Diagnostics can provide you with high-sensitivity heavy metal ELISA detection kits and comprehensive heavy metal ELISA testing service.
The accumulation of heavy metals in the natural environment will affect the health of plants, animals, and humans. We can provide fast, ultra-sensitive ELISA testing services for all heavy metal species.
- Total cadmium
- Total chromium
ELISA Assay Types
The process of the ELISA method for the detection of heavy metals is simple, specific, and sensitive. To provide you with a highly specific and sensitive ELISA testing method, we often use:
- Direct competitive ELISA
- Indirect competitive ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
The use of heavy metals in industrial production leads to an aggravation of heavy metal pollution in food and the environment. In order to assist customers in the investigation of heavy metal pollution, our service can quantitatively detect heavy metals in a large number of environmental samples, food samples, and daily necessities.
- Electronic appliances
- Shoes and Bags
- Food contact material
- Rubber products
- Fine chemicals
- Plastic products
- Water samples
- Biological samples
Among the above samples, the handling of biological samples such as plasma and serum should be particularly careful. Whole blood should be centrifuged immediately after collection, and samples should be aliquoted and stored at -70°C. Avoid sodium heparin and sodium citrate anticoagulants.
Customer to Provide
- Details of the heavy metal to be measured.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Samples to be tested. Please ensure the quality and accuracy of the sample to be tested and use an adequate amount of dry ice to transport the sample.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Microfluidics requires very little sample volume.
- Ultra-sensitive, with sensitivity down to fg/mL.
- High throughput, capable of testing a large number of samples simultaneously.
- Automatic detection throughout the process to reduce human error.
- One-stop service, providing comprehensive solutions for consulting, testing, and analysis.
- Food safety
- Environment safety
- Analysis of heavy metal pollution, etc.
Creative Diagnostics can provide customers with professional heavy metal testing services according to different regulations or standards. At the same time, we also provide professional ELISA development services and customized services for heavy metal ELISA kits. For more details, welcome to contact us.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.