Pesticide residues are the general term for trace pesticides, toxic metabolites, degradants, and impurities that remain in organisms, harvests, soil, water, and atmosphere without being decomposed for some time after pesticide use. The problem of pesticide residues arises with the mass production and widespread use of pesticides. Countries all over the world have pesticide residue problems to varying degrees, and pesticide residues can affect health, agriculture, and trade. As a cutting-edge biotechnology company, Creative Diagnostics not only provides customers with a wealth of ELISA kits for pesticide residues but also provides pesticide residue ELISA testing services in various combinations.
The immunodetection technology of pesticides has been developed rapidly as a rapid screening detection method. ELISA assays are currently established for almost all pesticide classes. Our testing service is available for fipronil, spinosad, tebufenozide, chlorfenapyr, nitroanilide, and hundreds of other pesticides. We are not only able to test a single pesticide target. We can also provide customized testing services for multiple targets according to your needs. The table below lists the types of pesticide residue testing we can offer you.
- Amide compounds
- Urea compounds
- Benzoic acid
- Ether compounds
- Phenolic compounds
- Phenoxycarboxylic acids
- Heterocyclic compounds
- Organometallic compounds, etc.
ELISA Assay Types
Based on the characteristics of pesticides, we often use the following form of ELISA in our testing service.
When sending samples, different samples have different processing methods, please communicate with us directly.
Customer to Provide
- Background information relevant to your research.
- Sample to be tested. After the samples have been properly processed, transport the samples on dry ice.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Detailed information of pesticide residues to be tested, including pesticide form, pesticide type, etc.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We can only guarantee to provide the most realistic results, and cannot guarantee that the results will be exactly what you expected. Also, we are not responsible for any incorrect results caused by you with incorrect background information or samples to be tested.
- We can provide you with the best assay range of pesticide residue testing.
- Our service covers a large number of sample types and can effectively meet your needs.
- We have more than ten years of experience in pesticide residue testing and have provided satisfactory services to many customers.
Creative Diagnostics is committed to providing you with a scientific and accurate pesticide residue ELISA testing service. We also provide corresponding ELISA development services, and solutions for your customized ELISA kit needs. Please contact us for more information on the pesticide residue testing service.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.