Bacteria are the most abundant type of all living things, and they exist widely in the natural environment or are parasitic to other organisms. Most of the bacteria are harmless or even beneficial. For example, lactic acid bacteria are widely used in the production of yogurt and beverages. However, some bacteria have serious harmful effects on the human body, such as Shigella, Salmonella, and other pathogenic bacteria. With the massive and long-term use of antibiotics, the problem of bacterial resistance has become increasingly serious, which has become one of the most serious challenges in human anti-infective treatment today. To help you quickly detect bacteria, Creative Diagnostics not only provides high-quality ELISA kits but also provides direct bacterial ELISA testing services.
With the continuous development of science and technology, various methods are currently available for bacterial detection and analysis, and we focus on ELISA detection methods. Currently, our bacterial ELISA testing service can target a wide range of bacterial species such as:
ELISA Assay Types
In bacterial testing, we have the option of testing directly for pathogens or antibodies produced by bacterial infections. The forms of testing we often use are:
- Direct ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Sandwich ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
- Two-site sandwich ELISA
- Double-antigen sandwich ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
In general, you can choose how the final results are visualized and how the bacterial content is detected:
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
As people become more aware of safety, bacteria testing has long since ceased to be limited to biological samples, and increasing attention is being paid to the detection of bacteria in the environment and food. The types of samples we are able to test are as follows:
- Drinking water
- Surface of objects
- Biological samples such as blood serum
Customer to Provide
- Details of the bacteria to be tested. We are fully capable of performing multi-bacterial testing.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Sample to be tested, negative control and positive control. If your sample is a perishable sample such as food, serum, etc., please take care to transport the sample at a low temperature to avoid failure of the sample to meet the test standard due to bacterial proliferation.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Capable of detecting almost all sample types.
- Capable of detecting a wide range of bacterial species.
- Extensive experience in bacterial testing for over 10 years.
- Food Safety
- Environmental Safety
- Disease Mechanisms
- Evaluation of the antibacterial effect
- Prevention of bacterial infections, etc.
Creative Diagnostics is a leader in bacterial ELISA testing services and has provided several quality services to those involved in bacterial research. We also provide ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services. If you would like more information about this testing service, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.