Food allergens refer to ingredients in the food that can cause the body to produce an excessive immune response. Many foods can cause allergic reactions, severe food allergies can lead to hypersensitivity reactions and cause death. There is no specific medicine for allergens, and antihistamines and epinephrine are usually used to relieve allergic symptoms. The only effective way to deal with allergic reactions is to stay away from allergens. Therefore, the detection of potential allergens in food is particularly important. Creative Diagnostics, as an ELISA kit manufacturer established for more than ten years, provides customers with ELISA kits for a variety of food allergens. At the same time, we also provide customers with tailor-made solutions-food allergens ELISA kit customization service for customers' related research on food allergens.
Food Allergens ELISA Kit Customization Service
In the food processing and manufacturing industry, food allergies may occur due to raw material contamination, cross-contamination during production, and mislabeling of food. Our food allergens ELISA kit customization service involves all stages of the food supply chain and can meet customers' needs for qualitative or quantitative detection of food allergens in various finished foods, washing fluids, and environmental swab samples. Moreover, our service not only covers the eight major food allergens identified by the US Food and Drug Administration but also includes some uncommon food allergens. The analytes targeted by our food allergens ELISA kit customization service are listed below.
Customization ELISA Kit Service Based on Different Food Allergens
- Crustaceans: As seafood is favored by more and more people, reports of food allergies of this type are gradually increasing. We target tropomyosin of shrimp, crab, oyster, squid, and other crustaceans provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Eggs and their products: Eggs are one of the most common causes of food allergies in children. We target ovomucoid Gald1, ovalbumin Gald2, ovotransferrin Gald3, lysozyme Gald4, and Ot vitellin to provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Peanuts and their products: Peanut allergic reactions are characterized by severity and high incidence. We target peanut main antigens Arah1, Arah2, Arah3, Arah4, and secondary antigens Arah6 and Arah7 provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Milk and milk products: Children have a higher proportion of allergies to milk. We target the main allergens of milk-casein, bovine serum albumin, and bovine immunoglobulin provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Nuts: As people increase their intake of nuts, nut allergies often occur. We target almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, etc. provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Gluten grains: We target barley, oats, rye, wheat, and other gluten grains provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Fruits: As a popular food, fruits can also cause allergic reactions. We target mango, peach, strawberry, and other fruits provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Beans: We target lupins, soybeans, and other beans provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service.
- Others: We also provide food allergens ELISA kit customization service for lemon yellow, sulfite, and other types.
Why Choose Us?
- Involve a comprehensive range of food allergens
- Involving all stages of food production and supply
- Submit a customized kit for easy and fast operation
We Are Ready to Provide
To promote food safety, Creative Diagnostics provides customers with a comprehensive food allergens ELISA kit customization service for their research use. At the same time, we also provide believable ELISA testing services and professional ELISA development services. If you are interested in our food allergens ELISA kit customization service, please feel free to contact us.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.