Food Additive ELISA Testing Service
Food additives have played a key role in the development of the food industry for a long time. The appropriate amount and reasonable use of food additives can improve the quality and flavor of food, and extend the shelf life of food raw materials. However, in the last decade or so, safety issues concerning food additives and illegal additives have been common, and food additives have received more and more attention. Creative Diagnostics can not only provide you with ELISA kits for food additives but also provide corresponding ELISA testing services for your research work related to food additives.
Our testing covers a wide range of food additive categories. You can choose from a single type or multiple types of food additive testing services depending on your needs. The following shows the types of food additives we can test for with this service.
- Natural color
- Organic acids
- Synthetic colors
- Bleaching agents
- Thickening agents
- Humectants, etc.
ELISA Assay Types
We have extensive experience in the detection of food additives. Depending on your target to be tested, we usually use the following types of ELISA to perform the assay.
- Direct ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Sandwich ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
In the food additive testing service, you can select the items you need from the following options.
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
You can send a variety of food and some biological samples, such as:
- Liquid food
- Solid food
- Compound food
- Vitamin tablets, etc.
- Tissue specimens
- Tissue homogenates, etc.
Customer to Provide
- Details of the food additives to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Sample to be tested. Sample preparation is the key to success in the assay, so please provide the correct sample. Biological samples such as serum need to be stored at -80°C. They also require large amounts of dry ice to maintain a cold environment during transport.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Detailed consulting services. We will be available to answer your questions before, during, and after the service.
- Advanced equipment and technology. Creative Diagnostics is a leading biotechnology company with industry-leading testing platforms.
- A diverse portfolio of testing services. We can test for virtually any type of food additive, and you can choose as many targets as you like.
- Quantitative testing of food additives
- Validation of food additive claims
- Green development of the food industry, etc.
In terms of food additives, Creative Diagnostics not only provides professional testing service but also provides ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services to meet your individual needs. If you have any interest or ideas about our services for food additives, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.