Pharmaceutical Residue ELISA Testing Service
Pharmaceuticals are an important part of modern medicine. However, with the massive use of pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical residues have been increasingly detected in the environment in the last decade. Pharmaceuticals are originally biologically active substances targeted to affect biological control mechanisms in living organisms; however, when released into the environment, this bioactivity can harm the health of ecosystems. Examples include adverse effects on wildlife, altered bacterial resistance, etc. Creative Diagnostics, as a professional provider of ELISA testing services, offers you pharmaceutical residue ELISA kits along with pharmaceutical residue ELISA testing services.
There are over 400 different pharmaceutical currently available, however, we only offer ELISA tests for some of these pharmaceutical that are often detected in the environment. We can test for multiple pharmaceutical targets simultaneously on a single sample depending on your needs. The types of pharmaceutical we target are listed below.
- Hormonal drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Lipid-lowering drugs
ELISA Assay Types
To meet the need for rapid, high-sensitivity, high-throughput assays, we commonly use the following ELISA formats for sample testing.
- Competitive ELISA
- Plasmonic ELISA
- Bead-based ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
Among the pharmaceutical residue testing service, the following options are usually available:
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
Pharmaceutical residues enter the groundwater through two main routes, one is through the metabolic route and the other is through the effluent route of the pharmaceutical plant. Therefore, our testing service focuses on the following samples.
- Drinking water
- Surface water
Customer to Provide
- Details of the pharmaceutical to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Sample to be tested. In testing, the sample is the key to success, so please pay attention to the correctness of the sample.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Short cycle times. Our high-throughput assay technology can significantly reduce your waiting time.
- Guaranteed correctness and reproducibility of test results. We hold ourselves to a high standard of testing specifications.
- Strong expertise. Our extensive experience allows us to determine the experimental protocol based on your assay requirements.
- Environmental Safety
- Monitoring of pharmaceutical contamination
Creative Diagnostics has a team of professional scientists who can provide you with the most accurate pharmaceutical residue testing services in terms of pharmaceutical residues, as well as ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services according to your individual needs. If you are interested in these services we offer for pharmaceutical residues, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.