Protein phosphorylation is one of the important post-translational modifications of proteins. Protein kinase (PK) catalyzes the substitution reaction between ATP and the side chains of tyrosine, threonine, and serine residues on the substrate protein, and transfers a phosphate group (PO32-) to the above residues. It is also the most widely studied and the most complex post-translational modification, and it is the key to regulating the cell cycle. As a first-class biotechnology company focusing on ELISA, Creative Diagnostics provides you with sensitive and rapid phosphorylation ELISA kits and corresponding phosphorylation ELISA testing service.
This service can quantify phosphorylated proteins, modifications, cleavage site-specificity, and total proteins in cells. The targets we can detect include but are not limited to, STAT3, CREB, PRAS40, p38, AMPK alpha, PTK2, and Caspase 3.
ELISA Assay Types
We are able to offer you almost any type of assay. Depending on the characteristics of the phosphorylation assay, we usually choose the double-antibody sandwich ELISA assay type.
ELISA Assay Options
- Fluorescence method
Customer to Provide
- Information about the target to be tested and detailed background information.
- Samples to be tested. For phosphorylation assays, the samples usually required are cell cultures and tissue samples. Please ensure the quality and accuracy of the samples to be tested, which need to be stored at -20°C or -80°C.
- ELISA kits. The ELISA kits used in the assay service can be provided by you (please indicate the source and instructions); you can choose the suitable ELISA kits from our product list or we purchase them for you. We are also able to provide you with customized ELISA kits when there are no kits on the market that meet your needs.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
Due to the uncertainty of scientific experiments, the experimental results may not always be positive, we guarantee the true accuracy of the experimental results but do not make any commitment to whether the results meet expectations.
- Strictly standardized SOPs to ensure an error-free experimental process.
- Professional data analysis to calculate the concentration close to the real situation of the sample.
- Complete test reports, including real raw data, professional result analysis, and experiment-related equipment.
- Contribute to cell signaling research.
- Contribute to the advancement of epigenetic research.
- Contribute to the study of physiological processes such as cell proliferation, development, and differentiation.
Creative Diagnostics' customized ELISA testing service can greatly save your time and effort, helping you to detect the activation status and function of important biological pathways in your cell samples. We also offer ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services for your specific needs. If you are interested in our phosphorylation assay service, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.