Virus ELISA Testing Service
Viruses are a generic term for a class of tiny, non-cellular, parasitic organisms composed of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA) and proteins, and are the most widely distributed and genetically diverse form of life in nature. Although biological viruses can bring certain benefits to humans, more often than not, they bring great harm. The virus is the culprit of many deadly diseases, the current new crown epidemic rampant, has formed a world pandemic situation, the development of virus detection technology has been urgent. Creative Diagnostics not only provides you with high-quality virus ELISA kits but also provides professional virus ELISA testing services to help you in your research.
Our virus ELISA service covers a wide range of viruses, not limited to animal viruses, but also detects plant and bacterial viruses. Currently, we are involved in the following virus species:
- Herpes virus
- Blister virus
- Influenza virus
ELISA Assay Types
Virus detection can be done by detecting surface antigens, antibodies, and pathogens to get exact results. Therefore, we often use the following forms in our viral ELISA testing services.
- Direct ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Sandwich ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
Viruses can only live parasitically within the cells of living organisms, and once they leave living cells viruses do not show any signs of life activity. However, its residual nucleocapsid, membrane proteins, and other structures can still be detected. Therefore, the samples that can be detected by our virus ELISA testing service are as follows:
- Body fluids
- Cell lysates
- Tissue homogenates
- Cell culture supernatants, etc.
Customer to Provide
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Details of the viruses to be tested. If you need to test for multiple viruses, please list the details of each virus.
- Sample to be tested, negative control and positive control. If your sample is a biological sample such as cell lysate, serum, etc., please note that sufficient dry ice is used to transport the sample.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Free to choose and combine testing items.
- We have a perfect quality management system.
- Our inspectors are all masters and above, with rich experience and professional knowledge.
- Environment & food safety
- Viral vaccine development
- Drug delivery vectors
- Genetically engineered vectors.
Creative Diagnostics has been specializing in providing ELISA services for many years, and we have received worldwide acclaim for our services. In addition, we offer ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services to meet your specific needs. If you have ideas for our virus ELISA testing services, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.