Genetically Modified Organisms ELISA Testing Service
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are genetically engineered using modern genetic engineering techniques to transfer an exogenous gene into the genome of a target organism to produce a new trait. GMO technology has been used for many years in response to growing global population challenges, and GMOs are widely used in food manufacturing. However, there are still public doubts about the safety of GMOs. As a result, testing technologies for GMOs continue to be developed. GMOs have unique egg DNA, RNA, and proteins compared to the corresponding non-GMOs. Creative Diagnostics, a cutting-edge biotechnology company, offers protein-based ELISA testing service for genetically modified organisms.
Based on the exogenous genes commonly inserted in current GMOs, our genetically modified organisms ELISA testing service provides rapid and accurate detection of the following amino acid residues.
- Modified Cry3A
- Bt Cry1F
- CP4 EPSPS
- CP4EPSPS (RR)
- Bt Cr1Ab/Cry1Ac
ELISA Assay Types
The targets we test are all proteins, so we often use the following two forms of ELISA:
- Competitive ELISA
- Double-antibody sandwich ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
Based on your individual needs, you can select the one you want from the following options:
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
GMOs are mostly used as food or feed ingredients and the samples we are able to test are as follows:
- Oilseed rape
- Leaf tissue
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- Rice and other major crops
Customer to Provide
- Details of the amino acid residue to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Samples to be tested and negative controls. In GMOs ELISA assay, the extraction of proteins from the samples is critical. Please take care to store the samples at low temperature to prevent protein inactivation.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Low-cost, automated ELISA assay technology.
- Optimal advice from the experts in GMOs testing.
- Continuously updated equipment and technology platforms.
- Transgenic strain identification
- Validation of transgenic claims
- Evaluation of the stability of GMOs, etc.
Creative Diagnostics focuses on providing you with novel, rapid, and high-throughput ELISA assays for GMOs. We can also provide ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services according to your individual needs. If you need more information about GMOs ELISA assay services, please contact us directly.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.