Marine Toxin ELISA Testing Service
Marine toxins are a series of compounds produced by marine plants and animals and accumulated in fish and shellfish that are harmful to humans. Marine toxins have high selectivity and affinity for receptors, often acting specifically on nerves and muscles, and can excite key targets in cell membranes, thereby affecting a range of cellular regulatory activities associated with the receptor. Given the harmful effects of marine toxins, it is necessary to establish a rapid and sensitive detection method for them. Creative Diagnostics, a leading biotechnology services company, can provide you with a range of ELISA kits for marine toxins, and can also provide you with marine toxin ELISA testing services.
Marine toxins are non-protein, low molecular compounds that vary greatly in their structural characteristics, physical properties, and mechanisms of action. Our ELISA testing service can help you detect a wide range of marine toxins.
- Tetrodotoxin (TTX)
- Ciguatoxin (CTX)
- Diarrhetic shellfish poisoning (DSP)
- Paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP)
- Neurotoxic shellfish poisoning (NSP)
- Amnesic shellfish poisoning (ASP)
- Hepatotoxic Shellfish Poisoning (HAP)
- Azaspiracid shellfish poisoning (AZP)
ELISA Assay Types
ELISA is the main immunological method used to detect marine biotoxins and has the advantage of easy characterization and quantification. Based on the characteristics of marine toxins, we usually choose the following types of ELISA:
- DNA-binding ELISA
- Paper-based ELISA
- Fiber-based ELISA
- Indirect competitive ELISA
- Competitive colloidal Gold ELISA
ELISA Assay Options
- Qualitative testing
- Quantitative testing
- Semi-quantitative testing
The vast majority of marine biotoxins are unique to marine organisms only and have a wide distribution and high toxicity. Marine toxins can accumulate in most seafood, so the samples we can test are as follows:
- Shellfish, etc.
Seafood samples are prone to decay and deterioration, so freeze and preserve the samples immediately after collection.
Customer to Provide
- Details of the marine toxin to be tested.
- Background information relevant to your research or investigation.
- Negative controls and sufficient primary antibodies meeting the criteria.
- Samples to be tested. Please ensure the quality and accuracy of the sample to be tested and use an adequate amount of dry ice to transport the sample.
- ELISA kit. There are 4 main sources of ELISA kits used in the testing service: 1. purchase our ELISA kits. 2. provided by you. 3. purchased by our company. 4. choose our customized ELISA kits service.
- Raw OD values
- Data analysis results
- Pre- and post-termination photos
Confirm sample and kit information
Add the sample to be tested
Add enzyme-labeled antigens/antibodies
Data analysis and delivers results
Determination of OD value
Add stop solution to stop color development
Add substrate to catalyze enzyme color development
- We guarantee to provide the most authentic pesticide residue test results.
- Consistent, accurate, and safe automated inspection technology.
- Provide higher efficiency, higher accuracy, and sensitivity.
- Highly regarded by our customers and recognized for our testing services.
- A comprehensive solution for fast and efficient analysis of marine toxins.
- Food safety
- Food processing
- Human health, etc.
Creative Diagnostics, as a food safety advocate, is committed to providing you with end-to-end marine toxin testing service, as well as ELISA development services and ELISA kit customization services based on your individual needs. We will be waiting online 24 hours a day, so please feel free to contact us if you need us.
The service is for research only, not for clinical use.